On Saturday 21st May we were delighted to cater for Amy and Toms wedding celebrations at the stunning Bodrhyddan Hall. This was our first event at the amazing venue as we look to expand our portfolio of venues that we can offer our services.
110 guests were served with a fabulous wedding breakfast in which terms such as “ the best wedding breakfast that I have ever tasted” were quoted.
Mally and her front of house team backed up our executive chef Alistair ably assisted by Curtis served up a wonderful bespoke menu as chosen by the Bride and Groom
- Smoked Beef Tacos
- Panko breaded Crab Cakes
- Cumin spiced Bhajis with Yoghurt dip
- Hot Bratwurst with Potato Salad
- Tart of Welsh Rarebit and Black Pudding, Air Dried Bacon, Spicy Ketchup
- Breast of Lunesdale Duck, Confit Leg, Jasmin Jus, Carrot and Orange Mousse, Dauphinois Potato
- Carringtons Chocolate Brownie with Eton Mess Ice Cream and Raspberry Sauce
In the evening to help soak up mall that lovely champagne all guests were treated to Carringtons own
- Meat and Potato Pies with bacon Flavoured Mushy Peas
- Cheese Burgers with Tomato Relish
You’ll receive a card from us soon but a huge thank you from us both (and all of our guests) for the absolutely beautiful wedding breakfast. All of our guests commented on the quality and quantity of food, along with the brilliant service too. You all did an absolutely perfect job.
We are very much looking forward to having you at Bodrhyddan again soon!
Tom & Amy Rowley-Conwy